Brother Anandamoy, a direct disciple of Paramahansa Yogananda and a monk of the Self-Realization Fellowship Order, has inspired audiences throughout Europe, India, and the U.S. with his illuminating talks on the ancient science and philosophy of Yoga.
• Cultivating love for God
• Spiritual vs. material desires
• The true meaning of surrender and how it helps one to become receptive to the presence, guidance, and blessings of God and Guru
• Purity of heart — the liberating power of selfless love
• Intensity vs. tension in meditation
• Patience and unconditional devotion
• Many delightful personal stories