We are happy to announce that, in 2014, the Janmotsav celebrations in honour of our blessed Gurudeva Sri Sri Paramahansa Yogananda, will be held simultaneously at Hyderabad and Jalandhar during January 3 – 6. We convey our sincere gratitude to Yogoda Satsanga devotees of these two cities who have expressed their eagerness to host the event.
Information about the programmes and registration guidelines are given in the following pages. For further information please contact the respective Kendra/Mandali at the address given below:
HYDERABAD , Andhra Pradesh, January 3 – 6, 2014
Yogoda Satsanga Dhyana Kendra — Hyderabad
Plot No. 1, Chikotee Gardens,
Near Shoppers Stop, Begumpet
HYDERABAD 500 016
Phone: (040) 27767261
Email Id: [email protected]
Additional contact persons: Sri T. Sai Babu: 08500289009; Smt. Shashi Vadana Reddy: 09866548484; Kum. P. B. Manga Thayaru: (040) 66491724; Sri B. Mallaiah: 09014408886; Smt. M. Nirmala: 09866440837
All programmes will be held at: Arya Vysya Abhyudaya Sangam, Next to Wesley College, Sindhi Colony, Near Paradise, Opp. Sunshine Hospital, Penderghast Road, Secunderabad 500 003. Phone: (040) 27849850
JALANDHAR , Punjab, January 3 – 6, 2014
Yogoda Satsanga Dhyana Mandali – Jalandhar
C/o Sri Adeep Dhir
11-13, Kailash Nagar
Near Royal Palace, Sodal Road
JALANDHAR 144001, Punjab
Phone: 09814087807, 09914465759
Email Id: [email protected]
Additional contact persons: Sri Rajesh Seth: 09464680019; Sri Chander Sharma: 09814680512; Sri V. P. Verma: 09530742992; Sri S. Ranjan: 09815653734
All programmes will be held at: Yogoda Satsanga Dhyana Mandali — Jalandhar
General Information and Registration Guidelines for Janmotsav
at Hyderabad and Jalandhar
- The schedule for the Janmotsav will include twice-daily group meditations, spiritual discourses, satsangas, explanation of meditation techniques, personal guidance by YSS sannyasis, and a video show on Gurudeva. Kriya Yoga diksha for eligible devotees will be conducted on January 6, 2014. Devotees will receive details of the programme upon their arrival at the venue.
- Review of meditation techniques is for YSS Lessons students only. Kriya Yoga diksha is for eligible YSS Lessons students only and Kriya Yoga review is for YSS Kriyabans only. However, all interested family members and friends are welcome to attend the spiritual discourses and video show programmes.
- Limited dormitory-style accommodation will be arranged for ladies and gents separately at both the venues. Family members may please plan and pack accordingly. The charge for meals will be Rs.180 per day per person. There will also be a Registration fee of Rs. 500 per person for the entire Janmotsav.
- If you wish to participate in the Janmotsav, please contact Hyderabad Dhyana Kendra or Jalandhar Dhyana Mandali at the address given above for registration and further guidance. The enclosed Registration Form, duly filled in, should reach the concerned Kendra/Mandali latest by November 25, 2013.
- After receiving your Registration Form, a letter confirming your registration will be mailed to you. Further information about the Janmotsav and directions to reach the venue will be given in the confirmation letter.
- Volunteers: To organise these functions, many devotee-volunteers will be required. Please mention if you are in a position to volunteer your services during the function. The number of days you could spend, and previous experience, if any, may also be indicated on the Registration Form. After receiving this information, the Kendra/ Mandali will select volunteers for various areas of work and give further instructions.
For more details please contact concerned Kendras.