CHANDIGARH, January 2 – 5, 2016
TRIVANDRUM, Kerala, January 2 – 5, 2016
General Information and Registration Guidelines for Janmotsav at Chandigarh and Trivandrum
- The schedule for the Janmotsav will include twice-daily group meditations, spiritual discourses, satsangas, explanation of meditation techniques, personal guidance by YSS sannyasis, and a video show on Gurudeva. Kriya Yoga diksha for eligible devotees will be conducted on January 5, 2016. Devotees will receive details of the programme upon their arrival at the venue.
- Review of meditation techniques is for YSS Lessons students only. Kriya Yoga diksha is for eligible YSS Lessons students only and Kriya Yoga review is for YSS Kriyabans only. However, all interested family members and friends are welcome to attend the spiritual discourses and video show programmes.
- Limited dormitory-style accommodation will be arranged for ladies and gents separately at both the venues. Family members may please plan and pack accordingly. The charge for meals will be Rs. 180 per day per person. There will also be a Registration fee of Rs. 600 per person for the entire Janmotsav.
- If you wish to participate in the Janmotsav, please contact Chandigarh/ Trivandrum Dhyana Kendra at the address given above for registration and further guidance. The enclosed Registration Form, duly filled in with your email id, should be sent to the mailing address of the concerned Kendra latest by November 25, 2015.
- After receiving your Registration Form, a confirmation will be sent to you. Further information about the Janmotsav and directions to reach the venue will be given in the confirmation letter.
- Volunteers: To organize these functions, many devotee-volunteers will be required. Please mention if you are in a position to volunteer your services during the function. The number of days you could spend, and previous experience, if any, may also be indicated on the Registration Form. After receiving this information, the Kendra will select volunteers for various areas of work and give further instructions